sábado

Árbol sin raíz.

What I want from you is empty your head. They say be true, don't stain your bed. We do what we need to be free, and it leans on me like a rootless tree. What I want from us, is empty our minds. We fake a fuss and fracture the times. We go blind when we've needed to see, and this leans on me like a rootless. So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. Let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around, let me out, let me out, let me out. What I want from this, is learn to let go, no not of you, of all that's been told. Killers reinvent and believe and this leans on me, like a rootless… So fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and all we've been through. I said leave it, leave it, leave it, it's nothing to you, and if you hate me, hate me, hate me, then hate me so good that you can let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out of this hell when you're around. Let me out, let me out, let me out, of this hell when you're around , let me out, let me out, let me out…

Damien.





Ah si ...
Y feliz navidad.

No hay comentarios: